Question
Posted by: storm | 2005/01/04

weight loss after diet pills

i am 28 years old and have been addicted to diet pills for 14 years.
i want to stop taking them but i am terrified that i will put on weight. i am also a spinning instructor and the constant pills are affecting my health.

what do i do to loose weight naturally.

Dear Storm
I hope that all the Readers who are thinking of using these life-destroying pills read your Message. You will not gain weight once you stop taking the pills (the sooner, the better for your health), if you continue with your active lifestyle and the strenuous exercise I presume you do. Eat a balanced low-fat, high-fibre diet (like the cyclists who do the Tour de France) and you will maintain your weight. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet. You can eat this diet 'ad lib' which means you can eat larger portions of the permitted foods as you are not presently overweight.
I am holding thumbs that you kick this destructive habit ASAP.