Question
Posted by: Fit Guy | 2007/04/16

Weight Loss Advice

Please help!

I am a 30 year old male 1,76m tall and weigh 90 kg.

Have been exercising for the last year and a half, got my weight down from 100 kg to 90kg and lost a lot of centimeters

I am currently exercising 4 to 6 times a week, and I am Not losing any weight at the moment and would really like to lose another 4 kg
I really try to eat well and look at the portions I eat! I also drink a lot of water through the day and I am using Phedra cut (USN)
What can I do to lose more weight?

It's so difficult to say because losing weight is dependent on so many things. At its most basic, it's energy in versus energy out. And energy out, exercise, seems OK in your case, because you are doing 4 to 6 sessions a week. I'm not sure what you are doing, which is obviously important, and so that's something you have to look at - are you training the right way? Also, what intensity are you training at? Is it possible that your intensity is too low? That could explain why you are not losing weight.

But I suspect more likely, it's a diet issue. You say you watch what you eat and try to eat well, but the bottom line is that unless you are 100% sure, you could always do more. ANd more might mean seeing a dietician to get some advice, because it's so difficult to know that you are eating optimally. Perhaps there is a tiny change here and there that makes the difference? So my advice is to look into diet, though again, i know nothing of what you are doing, and so can't really get more specific than that.