Question
Posted by: Fit Guy | 2007/04/16

Weight Loss advice

Please help!

I am a 30 year old male 1,76m tall and weigh 90 kg.

Have been exercising for the last year and a half, got my weight down from 100 kg to 90kg and lost a lot of centimeters

I am currently exercising 4 to 6 times a week, and I am Not losing any weight at the moment and would really like to lose another 4 kg
I really try to eat well and look at the portions I eat! I also drink a lot of water through the day and I am using Phedra cut (USN)
What can I do to lose more weight?

Dear Fit Guy
Congratulations for losing those 10 kg - you are a ***star***. To lose those last 4 kg it may help if you use energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet). This type of diet promotes weight loss, but still contain plenty of carbs to provide you with the energy you need for your strenuous exercise. Don't drink more than 1 litre of water a day so that your total liquid intake for the day is 2,5 to 3 litres because excessive liquid intake can lead to electrolyte imbalances which can in turn cause water retention which will make you weigh more even if your fat mass has been reduced.
Keep up the good work