Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2011/01/07

Weight Loss

I am really trying loose weight but my main problem is i dont eat any fruit and certain vegetables ( i just dont like them ) i really eat a little during the day yoghurt for breakfst , 3-4 crackers with cheese lunch time and then dinner i exercise daily for
10-15 min but i am not seeing results quick enough

What do i need to do

Dear Michelle
The diet you describe is not really balanced and I would recommend that you reduce your energy intake by eating a balanced, energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet) and that you do more than 15 min of exercise a day if you want to see speedy results. Also keep in mind that slow and steady weightloss is usually better and longer lasting than losing weight rapidly with an unbalanced fad diet or by trying semi-starvation.

1

Dear Michelle