Question
Posted by: Mini | 2008/01/03

weight loss

Hi Diet Doc!
I would like to find out how many kilojoules I should consume daily for me to loose weight the healthy way.
I am female, 30 years old, 1.6m tall and weigh 68kgs at the moment.
Thank you!

Dear Mini
Your present BMI = 26,6, which is in the overweight range. For an ideal BMI of 22, you would need to weigh 56 kg, but already by losing 7 kg you would be back in the normal range. Generally speaking adult women need to reduce their kJ intake to 6300 kJ per day to lose weight. Keep in mind that if you also increase your energy output by doing exercise, you will improve your changes of losing weight.

2
Posted by: Van | 2008/09/29

How many kilojoules intake per day for 1,72 m women weighing 86kg.? Need to lose 10 kg.

Reply to Van
Posted by: Doc | 2008/01/03

Sounds like you're a fatty Mini, or is it Mighty. You're definitely overweight. A regular fat slob I'd say. Eat less and fuk more. Thats the winning formula.

Reply to Doc