Question
Posted by: Natty | 2007/07/31

Weight Loss

When doing only cardiovascualr training, is it true that you need to eat correctly in orfer to see results?

Hi Natty

Absolutely, if you don't eat correctly, you can easily undo a lot of the work. that's assuming your "result" is weight loss, which I assume is the goal. Because remember that weight loss depends on the balance between energy in and energy out. So even if you exercise and lose more energy, if your diet does not go the same way, then you kind of cancel out the exercise benefit.

So that's why it's always recommended that someone who starts exercise also sees to a dietician to sort out the other side of the equation!

1
Posted by: Pg | 2007/08/03

Yes, of course. Well, I can tell you that in spite of the things I eat, I never get fat (except for my tummy), but most people do get fat because of unhealthy foods. Besides, I'm sure you don't want to have cardiovascular problems in the future. So be careful and take care of your body.

Reply to Pg