Question
Posted by: bull | 2005/06/19

weight loss

i would like to lose my pornch and extra fat on my body.what can i do to loss weight.

Dear Bull
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). If you do join a gym then ask the instructor for targeted exercises to firm up your abdomen or ask Fitness Doc on this site for a home exercise plan that targets the paunch.