Question
Posted by: tania | 2004/10/19

Weight Loss

I picked up about 10 kilograms for no reason! I am 25 years old have two children and I want to know what to eat and what alcohol contains the least kalories.

Dear Tania
To lose weight need to reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘Weight loss' site, read about every aspect of slimming (Diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects, etc) by surfing on this site. All alcohol is potentially fattening and contains 29 kJ per gram, the second highest after fat with 37 kJ/g. If you drink dry wine diluted with soda water of artificially sweetened mixers then you will reduce the energy content of the drinks.

1
Posted by: mia | 2004/10/19

im 15 yrs old. im not overweight, i've just got extra weight that is really unnecessary. my love handles are really not cool and i need to get rid of them! please help me

Reply to mia