Question
Posted by: Mark | 2004/10/05

weight loss

I am trying to loose weight but retain the mucle. I am on a load of products but there seems to be no change in my weight. I have only been on the products for two weeks and my weight has remained constent. The product are thermagenic, protein power, meal replacement shake, multi vit, vit C, calcium with a strick diet.
I train 3-4 times a week for a max of 60min, with alot of cardio but with weights mixed in. Any suggestions?

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Jannie, Fred, B, IC,

Thank you and I agree.

Mark,

You can listen to them.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

4
Posted by: Jannie | 2004/10/07

2 weeks? Give it time!

Reply to Jannie
Posted by: Fred | 2004/10/07

Forget the meal replacement shakes and other supplements. Remember protein can ultimately be used for energy in the body. It is thus an expensive way of getting it instead of carbohydrates and can add calories to the diet. Take ephedrine 20mg,aspirin 300mg and caffeine 200 mg three times a day every other day. Some products containing white -willow bark and guarana are available as a herbal alternative to ephedrine and caffeine respectively. In order to monitor progress take body measurements, weight and photos to see changes. Weight as mentioned in the above reply is a poor indicator of muscle to fat ratio.

Reply to Fred
Posted by: b | 2004/10/05

also remember muscle weights more than fat -

Reply to b
Posted by: IC | 2004/10/05

If you determine your weight via scale ,then dont worry too much about that.

Rather look in the mirror, and according to how you look and feel (tight) judge your progress.
The scale shows your body weigth ,fat ,water all inclusive.

Reply to IC