Posted by: Jojo | 2009/07/24

Weight Issues

Hi there, i have had a fighting batlle with my weight for the last three years, i exercise, eat healty and have had my thryroid tested which seems fine, i have also had other tests done.
I am now get rather fed up as everytime i stress to my doctor my weight is become a major issue in my life he doesnt seem interested. My BMI also remains over 30. Can i ask my doctor to give me a prescription for xenical or any form of assistance in weight loss pill? Desparate

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you ask your doctor to prescribe Duromine, to suppress your appetite. Please do however, remember that the less you take in and the more you burn, the bigger your weight loss.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.