Question
Posted by: tears | 2008/01/30

weight, hard tummy

I've been gaining weight the last 2-3 months. I also sometimes have this funny feeling , it feels like when you are scared or excited but it's been for more than a month now. My tummy is bigger and is getting harder. Is it just overweight or can it be possible that i might be pregnant eventhough I still have my periods every month.

I do have a 11month old baby girl.

Dear Tears
You need to see a doctor to examine you – one normally does not menstruate when pregnant but you can have slight bleeds in the beginning. It may also be due to other problems like a peptic ulcer or bowel inflammation or even a growth in the abdomen.