Question
Posted by: Mando | 2005/07/18

weight gained

hi docctor

Please advice me on how to maintain my weight & diet or just to lose a little bit weight, I;ve been skipping gym for the past one year and I been eating like crazy and I cant stop eating now so I've gained weight. can you help me to stop eating a lot and balance my diet.

Dear Mando
You do realise that you need to go back to being active, so try and return to the gym. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise.