Question
Posted by: Craig | 2004/10/18

Weight gain & supplements

Hello, I am currently 24 years old and have been trying to gain some sustained mass for years! I have been doing weight training for just over 3 years now and during this time I have picked up and sustained 12 kg's of muscle, which is great but lately I seem to have hit a plateau or flat spot if you want to call it that and I haven't been able to gain wieght for months now. My training is quite advanced now and I can't see that being the problem. I train 4-5 times a week for an hour to an hour and a half. Im always changing my exercises to keep my body guessing and force it to grow and gain weight but I think something must be missing from my diet. I have used many supplements ranging from USN's Muscle Fuel & Muscle Fuel Mass, which I got my initial results from but I think my body just got "used to" those supplements, to Weiders Giant Mega Mass 4000 to Perc, which Im currently using. I even got so frustrated that I ended up doing a 6 week course of Deca from which I gained 4.5 kg's but only ended up keeping about 3 kg's of that because I didn't use any steroid or supplement to correct my testosterone levels. Could there be something missing from my diet that's making gaining weight so difficult lately? I have never consulted a dietician or nutrionist. Any weight gain tips would be great but I have heard many so please surprise me! Thanks alot

Expert ImageBodybuilding

b, Craig,

CB.

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

3
Posted by: Craig | 2004/10/20

Didn't quite understand that last reply? What is your advice Conrad?

Reply to Craig
Posted by: Craig | 2004/10/19

I have been keen on using either some more deca or sustanon or a -|- tail of the two but I'd prefer to gain the mass naturally. Im one that believes in "what you put in is what you get out" and even though you get great results with steroids I think eventually you slowly lose that size and mass because your body and it's hormones levels can't maintain that mass. Whereas if you have built it up naturally you body has had time to adjust to the mass increase. So I'd prefer to use supplements or change my diet, etc.
Thanks for the reply! How long does it take to get a response from the expert?

Reply to Craig
Posted by: b | 2004/10/18

when you finished your course of deca you should have gone on pregnyl - it opens your receptors- why dont you try sustanon 250 - that is really good

Reply to b