Question
Posted by: Cyberfly | 2003/01/08

Weight Gain impossible

I am a 23 year old male who was born with a heart murmur and have been skinny most of my life , I have not had any operations done as the specialist says the heart is healthy and it is not necessary. I am currently at 60 KG and am 6 foot 3 . Is there any way of me putting on mass ?
Cyberfly

Dear Cyberfly
Because you won't be able to do body building exercises, your best bet is to try and increase your intake of healthy foods - eat slightly more at each meal and have a nutritious snack between meals. Click on 'Diet' and "Old Diet & Food Site" and then on 'To gain weight I & II' for additional tips.