Question
Posted by: stingrae43 | 2004/10/11

Weight Gain and HRT

I took HRT for 4 months, from May to August 04, I put on so much weight in those 4 months that I stopped taking them, but I don't seem to be able to loose the weight even though I am going to Gym 5-6 times per week for 40 mins a session and have cut down on my Kj intake. As its been only about 6 weeks since I stopped am I asking too much too soon. Please help.

You are on the right track. With age weight is more difficult to shed.

2
Posted by: Stingrae43 | 2004/10/11

HRT - Hormone Replacement Therapy used to help relieve the symptoms of menopause (hot flushes, mood swings etc)

Reply to Stingrae43
Posted by: lala | 2004/10/11

what is HRT?

Reply to lala