Question
Posted by: silver | 2007/07/22

weight gain

i cannot seem to gain weight, is there something i can use, if yes were can i buy it and does it work ?

Dear Silver
I have written some articles on weight gaining. For basic information click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the articles. Companies like Fresenius Kabi and Nestle, among others, make meal replacement supplements Phone Fresenius on (011) 545-0000, or the Nestle Consumer Services at 0860 09 6789 and ask about Nutritional Supplements to boost your energy intake. Basically you need to eat more food either by gradually increasing how much you eat at each meal, or by taking supplements IN ADDITION to your regular meals (not to replace meals), or by having more snacks between meals. If you use a meal supplement such as Fresubin, with or without fibre, at the rate of 200 ml 3x a day, then you should gain 1 kg per week. I have had feedback from some of my underweight patients that they have managed to gain all the weight they wanted to by using such meal supplements.

1
Posted by: silver | 2007/07/23

were can i but it frm ?

Reply to silver