Question
Posted by: MD | 2007/05/24

weight gain

Hi fitness doc

thanx again for advise. Yes, i do believe you are right, i would say i need a workout plan that fits my body. i was mabey wondering if you could help me with a workout plan or do you maybe know witch website would offer me such help. thanx for saving me a lot of money on the testerone boosters. and another thing, id would be great if you can help me with a diet plan wich i can follow.

Thanx again MD

Hi MD

I don't know of one, offhand, and it's really difficult to prescribe (impossible, actually) like this in this forum format. The best thing is definitely going to be working with a trainer on the programme, because you'll need someone there to spot on certain lifts anyway. Also, as far as diet goes, it's also critical that you actually see someone about it. What I tell you would just be generic and the old one size fits all principle and that never works, because we are not all one size! So for example, you might be better off eating food B whereas I would tell you food A is better - there's no one perfect diet or programme, it's all relative to you, and that's why I'd suggest you check that out with people who you can meet and discuss.