Question
Posted by: Teaman | 2006/04/06

Weight gain

What can I do to gain weight and maintain it constant. I've lost weight +- 6kg in the last 2 months for varius stressful reasons.

HI Teaman
Best is to take a food supplement with proteien - you'll find at most pharmacies. Just ensure that the weightloss is not due to a medical reason and maybe your doctor should just have a look at you first.

1
Posted by: Finger nails | 2006/04/06

Dear dr

My finger nails started to deteriorate three years ago - litteraly falling apart! It is quite embarassing and does not improve at all.

I have taken numerous supplements but to no avail.

GP not very interested to help - told me to keep my hands out of water. (I never ever wash dishes wihtout protective gloves)

Reply to Finger nails