Question
Posted by: Too thin! | 2005/07/27

Weight gain

I need a list of foods or supplements that will help me gain weight.

Dear Too Thin
I don't have a specific list of such supplements, but you can ask your local chemist for products like Ensure or Fresubin with or without fibre. Foods that are high in energy are those that contain fats, so use healthy fats like mon- or polyunsaturated margarine on bread and vegetables, and olive oil on salads. I have written some articles on this subject. For basic information click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the articles.