Question
Posted by: wally | 2004/12/14

Weight gain

I have been going to the gym for almost a year now...on and off. Whta discourages me is I don't seem to be gaining any weight and I want to. Is there sth that I am not doing right. I would like to gain an extra 5 kg from what I am (62.9kg).

please advise

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Wally,

Your problem may be your eating. I would advise that you consult a dietician and let them help you there. In the new year on a new posting please post your training program and I will take a look at it and advise you on that as well.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

3
Posted by: jos | 2006/04/04

would you please give me tip on how to develop a beach body in few weeks.

Reply to jos
Posted by: Catu | 2005/01/17

I am 25 weights 40 and would like to gain more 10kg. but can't I have been to the phamacist try certain tablets try to eat got injection but nothing seems to help> I am too skiny and don't want to walk around

Reply to Catu
Posted by: Rene Theron | 2005/01/06

I only weigh 35kg and i am 21yrs of age
Am I at risk of becoming enerestic

Reply to Rene Theron