Question
Posted by: JVR | 2007/07/29

Weight Cure

Does the book called "The Weight Loss Cure" wrote by Kevin Trudeau really works?
Is it true that something can change your hypothalamus be reconditioned??

Dear JVR
I must admit that I have not yet read 'The Weight Loss Cure' by Kevin Trudeau, so I cannot comment on his theory that it is possible to recondition the hypothalamus. If you live near a university which has a medical school, you could phone the Physiology Department and ask them if this is possible.

1
Posted by: GTurner | 2007/08/02

Diet Doc

PLEASE do a simple google search on Kevin Trudeau

He is a fraud and a scam artist of epic proportions

It may be worth you doing an article on him. Do you remember his Mega Memory product?

You can even do a YouTube search for USA news reports on his jail time and shocking scams

regards

GT

Reply to GTurner