Question
Posted by: Pam | 2008/05/22

weight control

Hi Doc, I'm 30 yrs old and I just had a baby she's 2months old, and I intend to continue with breatfeeding as per demand but I'm worried about my weight, I seem to be gaining and it is stressing me as I don't know what to eat considering the fact that I'm breastfeeding. and all of a sudden I crave chocolates a lot (any-sweet things) and I wasn't like that on my pregnancy. any advice please

Hi Pam
Follow a low GI diet - this will keep your blood sugar more stable and reduce cravings. Try and eat 6 small meals per day.
See http://www.gifoundation.com/GI%20Food%20List.htm