Question
Posted by: Schnapps | 2003/03/25

Weight Battle

I started exercising about 3 weeks ago. Usually my body responds very quickly to exercise but I think I am battling to decrease the excess weight. All I see is that my thighs are falling prey to cellulite and that I'm becoming wobblier by the day. Should I resort to taking slimming mixtures. I weigh 58kg.

Hi Schnapps

No. Diet mixtures are not the answer for long term results. It is difficult to address your query as you do not indicate what sort of exercise you are doing, at what intensity you are working at, what your diet is like and also what your age is and your height.

Please email us again giving us a better idea of how we can direct your programme to achieve your desired results.