Question
Posted by: lule | 2006/07/28

weight

Hi! I am Lulee I am 16 years old I wanna ask you somethin' How to lose weight ? or Which is te best weight of losing weight?? and How can i lose 15 kg in thrre weeks?

Dear Lule
Trying to lose 15 kg in 3 weeks is impossible even if you starved yourself which would be a very unwise thing to do and potentially dangerous. If you use a sensible diet and exercise every single day for 30 or more minutes you will start losing weight at a rate of 1 kg per week. Too slow for a teenagers, well at least if you lose weight slowly it will stay off while if you try and lose too much too fast, you will gain it all back again and more and mess up your metabolism. Try eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘Weight loss' site, read about every aspect of slimming (Diet pills, slimming aids, teenage dieting, psychological aspects, etc) by surfing on this site.