Question
Posted by: Fatty | 2006/07/20

Weighless Muesli

can anyone tell me how good is weighless muesli when eaten with youghut.

Dear Reader
I don't have the chemical analysis values of Weighless muesli at hand, so check on the label. It would be desirable that the fat content should be 5g/100g or less. I do know that this product has a low glycaemic index which should promote weight loss and prevent cravings. If you eat it with fat-free yoghurt then the GI will be even lower and the combination makes a good breakfast option for slimming. If you send me the label details by posting another Message, I can give you an opinion.
Enjoy

1
Posted by: nicky | 2006/07/20

eaten with low fat or fat free yoghurt, it's good.. anything weigh-less makes you can trust

Reply to nicky