Question
Posted by: boo | 2004/11/03

weigh-less, sure-slim, weight watchers...?

What would you suggest is the best place to go - i want to lose about 3 kg's and basically i want to be taught how to eat right...
I know sure-slim actually takes blood and bases a diet for you on that? is this any good? or is weigh-less better?
which weight loss company will best for me? or does anyone suggest? also, what is the joining fee? and monthly cost?
xxx

Dear Boo
I am personally more in favour of the Weighless and Weight Watcher programmes because they base their weight loss regimens on a fully balanced diet, without cutting out any of the food groups. So if you are intent on learning how to eat balanced meals, then I would recommend one of these two. The moral support you receive from your weekly meeting is also important.
As I don't work for any of these organisations, I would suggest that you phone your local representatives and ask about the prices.

3
Posted by: lene | 2004/11/04

want to reduse at list 3kg coz l'm not overweight,what can l do and maintain the weight when l'm on the weight l want?.

Reply to lene
Posted by: NM | 2004/11/03

Boo, I think all these companies are really good. However, my sister is on Weigh-less and is ALWAYS complaining about the amount of food she needs to eat (it's apparently A LOT!!) So, I would say that if you don't feel like "going hungry" maybe you should try them. I think it costs about R100 p/m.

Showbie, they say that you shouldn't loose more than a kilo a week (bad for you!) I think 500g is realistic...so 2 weeks for you (lucky lady!!)

Reply to NM
Posted by: showbie | 2004/11/03

i would like to know how long it would take for me to lose just 1kg and what do i have to lose it before december because i am not overweight i just a big stomach and an ass so what must i do .leelee

Reply to showbie