Question
Posted by: CHARMS | 2008/01/21

WEIGH LESS OR NOT

GOOD DAY PLEASE HELP,HELP,HELP
I GOT A BIG PROBLEM,,2 YEARS AGO I HAD A BACK OP AND NOW I HAVE,,2 MORE DISK (DDD)IN MY NECK THAT IS GIVING IN, BUT I HAVE TO LOOS WEIGHT (MY OWN FINDING), BUT WITH MY BACK ALWAYS GIVING ME PROBLEMS I LIMIT MYSELF TO EXERCISE ,I AM LIKE A CRIPPEL IN THE MORNING TILL I GET MORE MOVEMENT,,AND THE REST OF THE DAY I SIT INFRONT OF A COMPUTER AND I CAN FEEL THE STRAIGHN ON MY NECK,,,,WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WEIGH LESS,,, I READ ABOUT THE BY PASS, IS IT REALLY A GOOD THING TO DO THIS, OR WOULD YOU RECOMEND WEIGH LESS,,
THANKS
CHARMS

Dear Charms
It depends on how much weight you need to lose. If you need to lose more than 20 kg then it may be an idea to discuss having a gastric bypass with a surgeon. If you only have 10 kg to lose then by all means join Weigh-Less. Although you suffer from this disk problem in your neck, discuss what kind of exercise you could do with the dr who is treating your disks because you may find that an exercise like swimming is allowed and this would help with the weight loss and mobilise your neck.

1
Posted by: . | 2008/01/21

not. just follow the right eating principle. you don't need to part with a lot of money to know these. eat mostly fruit and veges every 2 hours and drink lots of water. its not rocket science.

Reply to .