Question
Posted by: TTM | 2006/03/31

Weekend???

I JUST NEED TO GET OUT! Where is everybody going to this weekend? I am locked up in my work and the fact that I must live a lie and need to feel that everything is worth it................

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi TTM and thanks for posting again... Feeling caught up in your work and a sense of always having to live a lie (I presume you refer to pretending to be straight?) sounds pretty dull and very draining - no wonder you have a need to get out and have some fun. Sometimes just a mere change in routine works wonders but maybe you need to have a serious think about your circumstances - what makes you feel so strongly that you need to live a lie? How would coming out really change anything for you? What do you do to nurture yourself, and what do you do to allow yourself to have 'fun'? Hopefully you'll post again on Monday and tell us of at least one great thing you enjoyed doing over weekend, no matter how small.

1
Posted by: Larissa | 2006/03/31

HI TTM

Why do you say that you are living a lie?

I am wanting to do something DIFFERENT this weekend. Haven't discussed it with my girlfriend yet, but i want us to go to the Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve and go to the Wonder Cave too. It costs R95 for adults for both these two. There are hourly tours to the WCave and then in then there are scenic routes and at 13:00 they are feeding the animals at the reserve. Maybe try doing something close to nature this weekend? It always makes me feel good to be in nature.

Larissa

Reply to Larissa