Question
Posted by: DUNNO | 2007/08/22

Wedlock

Can anyone with experience please tell me if you should tell your child that she was born out of wedlock? My fiancé has a 13 year old - never married the mother - daughter stays with mother. Should he discuss it with her, or not? He feels it is not necessary.

Lts see what other readers have to say, here. If, as seems likely, the child will find out before long, from someone, better that she find out from her parents, epecially her mother.

3
Posted by: didi | 2007/08/23

GOSH WOMAN:WHAT ARE U TRYING TO PROVE!DONT STICK YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOESNT BELONG_BUTT OUT

Reply to didi
Posted by: Gogga | 2007/08/23

It def isnt neccesary to tell her! What do u hope to acchieve from telling her .... being conceived out of wedlock is no different from being conceived any other way - she's still human and she knows her parents n that's all that matters!

Reply to Gogga
Posted by: why | 2007/08/23

you make it sound like some disease!!! gosh, it's obvious that her parents never got married so why the explanation!!!! please don't traumatise the child - do you wanna make her feel like sin?

Reply to why