Question
Posted by: Jo | 2004/11/02

Webster technique

Can you recommed a chiropracter who is offey with the webster technique. I have read that this helps with women who suffer from Symphasis Pubis Dysfunction and can align the pelvis.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Any qualified chiropractor should be able to assist if your condition is amenable to chiropractic care - if not you will be referred. The technique is one of several - Techniques are the choice of the individual practitioner and we do not keep a list of which techniques are practised by whom....

1
Posted by: Jo | 2004/11/15

Thanks for not answering my question, just say you dont know if you dont know.

Reply to Jo