Question
Posted by: Sai_001 | 2007/06/12

Weakness????

For the past week i have been feeling drained,and really weak. The weakness and headaches only come out when i have to think about any problems. Some of the problems are personal. I did go to the doctor who ran blood tests on me and all the tests came back normal.

I need to know whats wrong with me and if there is any treatment for it????

Sounds like it could well be a reaction to stress and anxiety. Counselling could help you to work on solving those problems and hence to feeling better and less weary