Posted by: Jaco | 2009/08/20

weak erections

I have a problem with weak erections since teenage days. I am 36 years old now and erections are insufficient. I do not have a problem getting them, but they are weak which effects my self confidence. I might have caused some damage on my private parts beacuase of an accident when I was small. Is there any medication that can be taken to overall improve the condition of the penis?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

If there is damage to the penis itself it is possible that this could cause problems with erections. I would suggest that you see a urologist or other doctor specialising in sexual health (there are some dotted around the main cities in SA) to check this out and see what your options are. It could be that one of the oral medications could assist, but that might depend on whether or not there is physical damage. In this case, there may still be other aids to assist. Please contact SASHA directly via our helpline to get names of specialists if you don't already have a urologist (0860 100 262).

Claire - SASHA (

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.