Posted by: Mack | 2011/11/23

Weak erection

I am a 40 year old male for the past year i have had erection problems i just cannot get it all the way up it gets hard but not like it used too with the result i am not having any sex anymore i rather just masturbate this is very embarrising to me and to make it worse when i masturbate i ejaculate almost immediatley
sometimes when i get aroused thou i only get half an erection i get so aroused i can ejaculate in my pants without even touching myself

Please give me advice

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

I want you to get a full medical check up including blood tests for thyroid. A health care provider who specialises in sexual medicine will do this as well as other tests. As you need a holistic assessment. I suggest you visit a sex therapist too who will check in with you about your relationships, past and present so one gets a good idea of what is causing these present sexual dysfunctions.

There is a close relationship between erection and ejaculation problems- one leading to another often times. And now you are anxious which will get you to keep having sexual difficulties.
Please visit your doctor as suggested asap

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.