Question
Posted by: Jon | 2004/09/29

Weak Bladder

I have an extremely weak bladder.I can never sleep through the evening without getting up to go to the bathroom.This happens although i dont drink anything before i go to bed.I then wake up early because i have to go to the bathroom again.It also seems as though water filters straight through my system shortly after i drink a glass.Please tell me if this is a problem that might be cured

Dear Jon
As I am the Diet Expert, I think you should ask CyberDoc for his opinion on this condition. I think that corrective surgery may be possible.