Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

We'll see!

Just phoned him at work, told him that his jeans had shrunk and asked him why he bought cheap rubbish, but before he could say anything, said there was someone at the door and had to go and put the phone down! Maybe it has diffused the situation. Hope so!

Sounds like a viable tactic ! Hope it works

16
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

On another note, Sunny, my mother and father had a fantastic marriage. Through all the ups and downs, they worked through everything together. There are so many success stories, but like FIO says, you don't hear about them.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/14

hehe really frusty!!
To funny

My first marriage i was nervous...its like i knew i was making a mistake.

My second marriage was so lekka.

My husband took out his one shoe in the middle of the vow thing cuz it hurt him. Then he had to balance himself on one leg. We started to laugh & giggle and everyone with us.

he got married standing on one leg. It was too funny.

Sorry, my point. It was so comfortable.....
The difference between the two marriages(how i felt) is amazing

Reply to Delene
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/14

Sunny:

Dont fear marriage, we hear all about the bad ones, but seldom hear about the good ones. Not because there aren't any, but because juicy news is always a hot topic for discussion. We like to talk about lousy, kak things in life, makes us feel better about the simple good things that do exist.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

Sunny, I am going to make you laugh now. I was so nervous that I had to be given a tranquilizer and it ended up that I did not even say my vows!!! I was ready to faint so the priest just announced us man and wife. Weeeeee. Are we actually married? A piece of paper says so.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Sunny | 2005/12/14

Honestly, at this stage in my life, I have a fear for it. Maybe I'm just not the marriage type, or at least not yet. I like my space alot.
Frusty, did you have any regrets on D-day at all?

Reply to Sunny
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

Thanks, Delene. :-)

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/14

No frusty.
HE is the fool.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

Oh Sunny, they are not all bad, even I know that. There are so many good, honest, decent men out there. I was just a fool and unlucky, I guess.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Sunny | 2005/12/14

....and thats why I fear marriage..

Reply to Sunny
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

Sir, (geez, I feel like I am back at school calling you Sir!) I got married 24 1/2 years ago to a man that no longer exists! He changed dramatically after we got married. More fool me!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: slr | 2005/12/14

and you got married because......?

Reply to slr
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

And you know what else..., I am going to throw my own tantrum for once when he gets home and really give him stick for buying cheap jeans! I will first wait to see the expression on his face, 'cos I know "the look" already, and when he opens his mouth, all he will hear is the sound of my voice. I am sick and tired of his nonsense. But I won't say anything unless I see it is necessary.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/14

lol... that's the way to do it... turn the table.

Reply to ...
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

Yeah, changing my methods with dealin with him is about time. They say that the best form of defence is attack. So we will see.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/14

Good one, its now his fault for buying crappy jeans! LOL

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/14

Frusty, I feel sorry for you that you need to worry so much

because of a pair of jeans!!!

How petty can a person be really!!!

Good luck!!!..Hope it aint to bad.

Reply to Delene