Question

We share bed with our lovely dogs!!!

Still on your case Cleo,you are not alone i'm an extreme animal love.
We moved out of bedroom and share the garage with our dogs,about nine of them.
i have a double bed in there and a single bed put together so thaat we can all sleep there.and a small matress on the floor for extra space.
durind winter i make fire for them to keep warm,i have 3 big ones,3 short legged and 3 medium dogs.
all the short legged share blankets with us believe it sound strange but we love it like that.
i take all the necessary precautions,no ticks or anything like that.
maybe i'm the crazied person in the world.

Please keep them treated against ticks, fleas and worms regularly.

3
Posted by: Carol | 2007/08/17

Anon you are crazy , but all of us animal lovers are . You are in good company

Reply to Carol

You made me feel better,i thought maybe people think i'm total crazy when they don't respond.thank you very much much

Posted by: Lilly | 2007/08/16

not at all... I share a double bed with my huge Lab and very heavy Basset aswell as my boyfriend! I would'nt have it any other way! Good on you for caring enough for your pups to keep them inside away from the cold, unlike thousands who just leave there poor dogs outside in the freezing cold of winter!

Reply to Lilly