Way forward

I have broken up with the father of my 2 yr old son 8 months ago. I broke the relationship because of him betraying me and basicaly using me. The problem is that I still think about him a lot. The sad thing is that all I think about him is how he used me and what a fool he made of me. I used to love him, support and help him in all respect. I was very hurt that I loved him and build him but his intentions was another woman. Worse his still wanted all that attention from me(have normal friendly conversations, emotional support and help careerwise).

I don' t contact him, but I do all my best not to push him not to be involved in his son' s life. I was never a person who hold grugdes, but I think this affected me a lot. My mind keeps on going back, especially when he start trying to make friendly chats with me thinking that it' s been long and my anger is gone. I don' t understand why a person can hurt you so much and expect you to behave like nothing happened. I also don' t want to keep on thinking of him. Please advice

Folks, I'm very sorry but I simply cannot keep on answering the identical question several times every single day, such as about how to forget your ex. PLEASE read the archives of this form and read previous discussions of this recurrent question. His involvement in the life of his son need not include involvement in your life. See a counsellor to deal with the anger that is still binding you to him