Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/02/20

WATS WRONG WITH ME - PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi there!

Please GynaeDoc, or anyone out there reading this, please help me. Have no idea whats going on with me! I had sex in Dec 06, i thought i was pregnant but i took a test it was negative and got period on the 3rd of Jan, it was kinda normal until then.
NOW i im just spoting and my lower back is very sore...
I read that you bleed normal for the first three months!!!
I can't be pregnant rite? Whats wrong...

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thank you!

It does not sound like you are pregnant. This could be a hormonal upset or a problem with the uterus or cervix. If it persists, see your doctor.

2
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/02/20

Hi Jeanne
Thank you for replying.
Please tell me im not, i cant be pregnant!!! Jan wasnt the last period, i did bleed again at the begining of Feb!!! Jan and the Begining of Feb's periods where normal no spotting!!! And now my period started again on Friday but its not normal im just kinda spotting....But my lower back is still sore....
(Dec was the last i had sex!)
Do you still think im pregnant???
PLEASE HELP!!!!

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: Jeanne | 2007/02/20

how long have you been spotting for? you dont get a period while pregnant, some women do but thats very rare. If your last period was 3 jan you could be pregnant, especially if your lower back is sore. Thats how i decided to do a test, because of my backache. Do a HPT, if its positive go for a bloodtest i am sure you must be pregnant. If you are, you have to see a gynae asap as no bleeding in pregnancy is normal. Do you want to be pregnant?

Reply to Jeanne