Question
Posted by: permi | 2007/12/20

wats rong with me, pls help

i have been having my periods every month, just late wit 2 or 3 days. i havent had sex since february (single), and i was birth control pills for only two months last year.

after march i started developing a very disgusting smell(like fish) in my discharge n the discharge is liquid,

i hav had my period dis month on the 3rd, two days ago i noticed the smell was getting too much so i decided to put canex cream for infection hoping it wuld clean up de smell like it normally does. i started spotting yesterday n thot mayb its de cream, and

this morning i started feeling lyk i was going on my period, n i get to the loo n find out i am still spotting but its worser than yesterday, my womb keeps growling n its so embarrasing as i am at work n its a very quiet office.

pls tell me wat culd be the wrong with me, wat possible disease culd i b having? i hav an appointment with the gynae next week but i feel i need to prepare myself for the worst. pls help i am so worried, pls?

You don't say how old you are, but possible causes are hormonal, infections other than thrush or problems with the cervix.

2

I think you should go see a doctor urgently!

Posted by: permi | 2007/12/20

Hi again

since u havent answered dis i thot i wuld give u mo symptoms.

i just went to the toilet just now to pass spool but only stuff like tissue mixed with spool n some with a tint of blood in it. pls tell me wat could b rong wit me?

Reply to permi