Question
Posted by: Tam2 | 2007/05/22

WATERY DISCHARGE WHILE PREGNANT

am worried, had a bid of watery discharge this morning. Just a bit and now it's gone. What can be the cause and do I need to worry about this?

There is an increase in normal discharge in pregnancy. It seems that you have sorted things out.

2
Posted by: TAM2 | 2007/05/22

Lonely, thank you so much for your reply.

I phoned my doc now and he said the same. Said I must just check and if it persists or become more I must phone him.

Had to have a termination of pregnancy last year and also had a mc with complications last year, so........... a bit more than paranoid at the moment. I'm 19w tomorrow!

Reply to TAM2
Posted by: lonely | 2007/05/22

The further you go into your pregnancy the more your discharge increases... I also experienced this and thought it was leaky amnio fluid...but it was just discharge increase. It feels like you wee'd in your pants and your panties always feels wet...dont worry its normal...unless its lots and persists and increases then its best to consult your doctor

Reply to lonely