Question
Posted by: slick | 2004/11/12

watermelosn 2

this is the second time that im posting this question, and you still didnt come back to me, so im posting it again

PLEASE ADVISE IF EATING WATERMELONS WILL MAKE YOU FAT

thanks alot

Dear Slick
No, and I answer questions when I get the chance in a very busy schedule, so you need to allow 2-3 days for answers. This is a free service to the public, so you need to be patient because I sometimes have to answer up to 20 questions a day and that takes time, lots of time. If you check your first question you will see that water melon has a very low energy content of 32 cal or 132 kJ per 100g.
Enjoy