Question
Posted by: Speedy | 2005/12/01

WATERBLON respond to posting 11675: What is abuse in a marriage (other than physical abuse)

Please Waterblon, respond and advise. i let her abuse me. then how do i put an end to it? how can i be empowered to deal with this intelligently

,,,,,

1
Posted by: waterblom | 2005/12/02

You go stand in front of your mirror, look yourself straight in the eye, take a few deep breaths and say' from the gut', I AM A WORTHY HUMAN BEING, I DESERVE RESPECT.
Feel how your body and your mind reacts to that bit of positiveness. Throughout the day repeat this affirmation to yourself and keep feeling empowered. Keep doing this friend and then come and tell us how you solved all your problems.

Reply to waterblom