Question
Posted by: Lee | 2004/10/18

Water Rentention

Hi there Ladies,

I am now 32 weeks pregnant and would like to know if one can get water retention in the thighs? My thighs lately seem thicker and have noticed an increase of cellulite. Is this due to pregnancy or just plain weight gain.

If anyone can advise or tell me if they have experienced the same.

It does happen in pregnancy

1
Posted by: Sally | 2004/10/18

Hi Lee
I had the same sort of thing when I was pregnant the cellulite too,and I didnt have any ankels. But after your little one is born your body starts going back to normal slowly and all that goes. The cellulite also is not as bad as when I was pregnant. But you must just remember its all worth it after your little one is here. Good Luck

Reply to Sally