Question
Posted by: Martie | 2004/11/20

Water just tast like.... WATER!

Hello,

I've started to gym, and now I want to go on a diet. And that include 8 glases of water. But the problem is that I hate water. It just tast like nothing!

Will it be ok to drink Sodastream and Sweet O instead of clear water? I also don't like the flavoured versions. And must it be 8 glases? I don't even drink that much of coldrink!

Dear Martie
8 glasses of water a day in addition to your other liquid intake is excessive. Excess water intake can wash important minerals such as potassium, calcium, magnesium and even sodium out of your body and cause an electrolyte imbalance. Don't have more than 3-4 cups of water a day in addition to your normal liquid intake. You can certainly use water that does not contain any energy or cal or kJ, i.e. artificially sweetened.