Question
Posted by: Tash | 2005/06/22

Water in his testes !!

Hi everyone.

We went yesterday for our last scan. Im now 34 weeks - baby weighs 2544g !!! He has his daddies head, and face shape. All is well, but my gynae noticed that he has water in his testicles, she said its nothing to worry about, that it should go down by about 6 weeks after birth. Has anyone had this before or even heard of it? It was quite funny, she said that my hubby musnt be too proud when he is born, hehe.

This is called a hydrocoele. If it is the only feature on the scan, it should not cause a problem, as your gynae said.