Posted by: Nokky | 2008/07/30

water comimg from breast when sqeezed wi

Please help

Pregnancy is a possible cause if you have missed a period. If not, see your doctor.

Posted by: Bk | 2008/07/31

It could be that you are pregnant. It is one of the symptoms I was looking out for when I fell pregnant with my daughter. Not everybody has this symptom, but it is definitely listed as a pregnancy symptom. Any other symptoms like excessive fatigue or sore breasts? The best way to check for pregnancy is smelling perfume, it will make you nauseaus if you are pregnant.

Reply to Bk
Posted by: dee | 2008/07/31

Please guys help why do white water come out of breast when you sqeeze them? heeeeelp guys

Reply to dee