Question
Posted by: Charms | 2008/01/08

Water

I retain water.I do try and drink about 4 classes of water every day.Can you tell me why I retain water.

Dear Charms
Water retention can be caused by kidneys not functioning properly, heart disease, low proteien in blood, hormonal dysfunction. You need to go to your doctor for a medical examination to determine the cause.

1
Posted by: Phill | 2008/01/10

Hi i have been through all the tests and still my water is a problem and at knight when i sleep i do wake up with a headage. they did sleep terapy on me and sad i must get a machine to help me to inhale while i am sleeping and me nose got blocked

Reply to Phill