Question
Posted by: RT | 2007/05/04

Water

I have been following a balanced diet from wednesday and can not drink a noter glass of Water. What do you sugest i can do to let the water tast better.

Can i use my soda steamer to make soda water or put coldrink in (sugar free)

Please help me

Dear RT
How much water are you drinking? It is important to note that adults only require 2,5 litres of LIQUID a day (this includes all beverages you may consume, not only water), so please don't have more than 2-3 extra glasses of water a day in addition to your other drinks. If you can't stand the taste of water, then you can drink soda water, bottled water (including flavoured bottled water which is not sweetened with sugar), soda stream drinks which are artificially sweetened, or sugar-free cold drinks. Excessive water intake can lead to electrolyte imbalances because important minerals like potassium, sodium, magnesium and calcium are washed out of the body. So by all means increase your liquid intake, but don't overdo things. Everything in moderation is the key to good health.