Question
Posted by: ICE | 2004/11/17

Water

I recentley picked up a bitt of weight not to much bit I can feel it, by watching what i eat and drinking alot of water will that help.

Dear Ice
Drinking too much water can also be harmful. Excess water intake can wash important minerals such as potassium, calcium, magnesium and even sodium out of your body and cause an electrolyte imbalance. Have 3-4 cups of water a day in addition to your normal liquid intake.

1
Posted by: Pam | 2004/11/17

Water is excellent for cleansing the system and flushing out toxins - so YES!! if you watch what you eat AND drink loads of water you will loose those few extra cm's!!
Good luck!

Reply to Pam