Posted by: Noname | 2008/09/23

Hi :) Doc I am staying in a duplex flat my one bedroom faces to the back onto my next door neigbour flat bedroom window plus minus 15m appart she can see me in my room from her bedroom, this room is my dressing room i have no children,so every time when i get into my room she will be in her room infront of the window playing with her self( Sorry but you know what i mean) standing only in her panties, The moment my wife walks in the room she will disappear from her window how she could see me trough the lace curtins i dont know but when i am in the room she is there sometimes till late at knight I got no problem with it ( WoW ) you know what i mean.. But my wife does not know that this lady does that. and that im looking. Am i wrong or what.. very difficult not to watch. My wife is just as beautiful as this one in the window. ( Must i feel giulty.) Doc. Thanks..

There are two perspectives that need to be taken into account - rightness or wrongness legally, morally, and for your marriage. The legal perspective (not that I'm a lawyer!) might suggest that she is consenting as she SEEMS to be doing it knowing that you are watching (that is also assuming she is of consenting age/ability! The moral perspective is up to your sense of morality. A rule of thumb I find helpful to establish whether you are doing something 'wrong' for your marriage is to ask yourself why you haven't told you wife. This suggests that at some level you know she would not be happy with this and therefore would be 'wrong' for the relationship.

Posted by: ? | 2008/09/23

Just another point to make here...this is why us women are so nervous and insecure all the time.

You just said that your wife is beautiful, and yet you still can' t help but look at another woman.

So next time your wife feels insecure, don' t question it!

Reply to ?
Posted by: ? | 2008/09/23

if your wife was looking at another man masturbating, where this man only did this when she was in the room, and she enjoyed watching would you feel?

Reply to ?
Posted by: Lollie | 2008/09/23

You are standing in the fire and you ask Doc, why am i standing here ?
Shame, you have no respect for your wife.

Reply to Lollie
Posted by: tottie | 2008/09/23

Pig, Pig

Reply to tottie
Posted by: nols | 2008/09/23

no problem enjoy it!why dont you do the same and maybe she will stop!

Reply to nols
Posted by: She | 2008/09/23

Cheap just like your nickname!

Reply to She